Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40275 Highway 141, Gateway
One of the most significant listings in the American West, West Creek Ranch, boasts one of the finest residences and collection of land parcels in the world. This 6919 acres is located primarily in Mesa County, Colorado and a portion in neighboring Grand County, Utah. The expansive property features helipads with magnificent views of the Grand Mesa and La Sal Mountains and a grass airstrip. In total, the residential structures total over 27,000 sq. feet including the main lodge residence, guest house and Sky Mesa log cabin and include 14 bedrooms and 14 baths. The main residence features exquisite finishes throughout more than 22,000 sq. feet and includes oversized elevator serving all four levels, a welcoming great room, veranda, numerous stone terraces, art studio, executive office, chef’s kitchen, theater, billiards room, staff quarters, pool and spa, circular stone library, marble archways, efficient geothermal heating and cooling, and furnishings.
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #9721325
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage26,869
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style3+ Story
- FeaturesAdjacent to Open Space, Boarders Public Land, Recreation, Secluded, Suitable for Grazing
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- ViewMountain View, River/Lake View, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Elevator Access, Fence, Fenced Pasture, Front Porch, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Pond/Lake, Pool, Private, Professional Landscaping
- Lot Description0.00
- RoofBuilt-Up(Tar & Gravel), Spanish Tile
- ConstructionFrame, Other
- ZoningSingle Family & Pasture
- Address40275 Highway 141
- SubdivisionGrand Mesa
- Zip Code81522
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Other
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGreat Room, Master Bedroom, Other, Outdoor, Rec/Bonus Room
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA